SPN Well Services provides a complementary suite of drilling, completion and production services, including driling rigs, CATS, coiled tubing, pressure control, electric line, thru tubing, remedial pumping, production tools, and rentals. Offering both individual and packaged services, we support all phases of your well's lifecycle while helping you reduce costs and enhance production. We also offer local leadership, basin-level experience and innovative application of technologies.
Machinist Position – Day and Evening shift
Job Summary: Setup, and operate a variety CNC and Manual Equipment to produce parts in accordance to engineering drawings , internal sketches or other verbal specifications provided.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
· Ability to read, comprehend and follow verbal and written instructions.
· Ability to read, and comprehend engineering drawings and sketches.
· Ability to perform basic arithmetic, geometric and algebraic calculations.
· Basic understanding in use of conventional measuring tools and techniques, to assure compliance with technical specifications.
· Working knowledge of basic machine shop tools and equipment.
· Understand basic CNC machine tool program language (G and M code).
· Working knowledge of all basic machine shop tools and equipment.
· With a strong safety orientation, able to meet production deadlines.
· Ability to maintain high levels of concentration and attention to detail.
· Reliability and punctuality is an absolute must
· Knowledge of Okuma IGF, conversational programming is a plus.
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers for Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.