SPN Well Services provides a complementary suite of drilling, completion and production services, including driling rigs, CATS, coiled tubing, pressure control, electric line, thru tubing, remedial pumping, production tools, and rentals. Offering both individual and packaged services, we support all phases of your well's lifecycle while helping you reduce costs and enhance production. We also offer local leadership, basin-level experience and innovative application of technologies.
A Flow Back and Well Testing Operator must be capableof performing his or her assigned duties in a team environment and at times without direct supervision. This individual must be self-motivated, take pride in their work, and possess strong communication skills as they will interact with clients, 3rd Party personnel, & co-workers on a routine basis. They must have a thorough understanding of the scope of work for the serv ices they are providing and be proficient in the Essential Job Skills & Responsibilities listed below. They must also be capable of performing heavy physical labor for extended periods of time, and often under strenuous circumstances or in challenging environments.
Physically fit, 21years of age, possess valid DL, and able to be away from home for multiple days at a time. They must speak and write in English, and be capable of understanding & passing testing regarding safety requirements in the field. This individual must have basic math and computer skills and be capable of passing a physical exam, drug test, as well as a criminal & MVR check.
Essential Job Skills and Responsibilities:
- Must have field experience and be competent in the use & repair of manifolds, plug catchers, test separators, sand traps, flare stacks and other flow back/well testing related
- Capable of assisting in all facets of FB/WT equipment maintenance, preparation, operation and trouble shooting. This includes spotting equipment, rig-ups/rig-downs, operating & monitoring flow back/well testing equipment for the services requested and performing scheduled maintenance & repairs as
- Ensure that all hi-pressure iron is banded with a current inspection
- Ensure all training is completed & current for the tasks to be
- Responsible to learn and fulfill all job service requirements, including reporting as it pert ains well production data, incident reporting, job specific information, and charges for each application.
- Interface with all related parties, (both internally and externally) to ensure a clear understanding of the expectations and job task requirements has been
- Capable of dra ft ing a thorough and accurate JSA identifying all job tasks, the hazards associated with these tasks, and the steps to mitigate the
- Conduct and attend pre/post job meetings effectively communicating the scope of work, the associated hazards, and the mitigation/corrective action steps to be
- Perform pre/post job equipment inspections & services, including pre-trip vehicular inspections and implement journey management when
- Have general knowledge of and adhere to all policies & procedures of the company/client and comply with all Ethical & Safety
- Observe all safety rules at all times, including keeping workspaces (including vehicles) clean &
free of safety hazards.
- Capable of selecting and utilizing the proper personal protection equipment for the assigned task and willing to exercising Stop Work Authority if/when
- Other duties as assigned by competent leadership.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, talk and listen. The employee is constantly required to use hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools or controls : reach with hands and arms. Employee will regularly be required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and
- This individual must be capable of performing physically strenuous activities to include but not limited to: Manual lifting in upwards of 120lbs, loading & unloading trailers/iron baskets, climbing in & out of vehicle cabs/beds, on your feet for a day shift maximum duration of 16hrs & a 21 day minimum hitch, working in extreme temperatures (heat in upwards of 112° & cold -30°)
- Capable of ascending & descending stairs repetitively to monitor fluid levels in frac tanks/batteries and operate well testing equipment
- Capable of swinging an BLB hammer repeatedly over a 4-6 hour period making up hammer union connections on rig up/rig down, drill outs, & cleanout jobs
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- On the job training through mentorship
- All required Safety
- OEM or 3rd party Training when
- Verify competency through relevant work experience & Supervisor
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will frequently work in outside weather conditions as notated in the Physical Requirements above. The employee will be constantly exposed to wet/humid/hot weather or cold/wet/snow/sleet weather often to extremes. Hazardous materials are often present and may be handled by the employee, in accordance with previous training regarding such handling. The noise level on a job may be high enough to warrant ear plugs and the skin exposed to harmful UV rays requiring sunscreen.
The duties listed above are intended as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
The employee is required to report if he/she is taking a drug that may alter their behavior or performance whether prescription or not. Employees are subject to random drug & alcohol tests and MVR's will be checked at least annually.
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers for Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.